Henric the Malevolent

Henric Malevolent - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 10:21pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 27 78 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

ROK II Text RPG Character 424
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Runic
(+)

Henric the Malevolent

Henric a tall man at 6'5" is of average build for a man of his height. He is pale white, blue eyes and blondish hair. While his overall appearance is average his eyes is particularly interesting. He sees himself more of a fighter than other subtle classes thus furthering his passion for all kinds of exotic weapons. He has been told that he should be a ruler and for his mother's sake he intends to fulfill his destiny.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Runic
(+)

Malevolent Henric

Advisor Description

Landar came to me while I was walking through the town. I thought I had done something wrong but he rested my fears by explaining he knew my parents and wanted to look after me. I was surprised by it all and thought that I must be more special than I know. I accepted his help and knowing he was a captain made me excited because it meant he could also give me more combat advice.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Runic
(+)

Henric the Malevolent MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Landar, please do not be disappointed or angry, I have only just started to learn the basic skills that I need to survive from the physical guild in the town. I am hoping to make the best use of my time now that I've been given a second lease on life.

Guest please SHARE: "Henric the Malevolent" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Henric the Malevolent, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Henric the Malevolent is not what you had in mind.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Henric the Malevolent

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Missouri

Country of the day Missouri

Unanswered Threads for Missouri, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 17 Hours Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Majicsun 3.9 Days Ago
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Krusten 1 Week Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By News 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Skeptic 6th May, 2018 - 6:01pm
What Does A Drug Mule Look Like?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 19th Apr, 2018 - 12:59am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes