Henric the Malevolent

Henric Malevolent - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 424
7th Jan, 2018 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Henric the Malevolent

Henric a tall man at 6'5" is of average build for a man of his height. He is pale white, blue eyes and blondish hair. While his overall appearance is average his eyes is particularly interesting. He sees himself more of a fighter than other subtle classes thus furthering his passion for all kinds of exotic weapons. He has been told that he should be a ruler and for his mother's sake he intends to fulfill his destiny.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2018 - 7:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Malevolent Henric

Advisor Description

Landar came to me while I was walking through the town. I thought I had done something wrong but he rested my fears by explaining he knew my parents and wanted to look after me. I was surprised by it all and thought that I must be more special than I know. I accepted his help and knowing he was a captain made me excited because it meant he could also give me more combat advice.

22nd Apr, 2018 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Henric the Malevolent Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Landar, please do not be disappointed or angry, I have only just started to learn the basic skills that I need to survive from the physical guild in the town. I am hoping to make the best use of my time now that I've been given a second lease on life.

> TOPIC: Henric the Malevolent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,