Are Microwaves Safe?

Are Microwaves Safe - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Jan, 2018 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are Microwaves Safe?

Are Microwaves Safe? The hazards of microwave ovens may not be what you might expect.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Safe Microwaves Are

The Effects of Radiation Leaking from Microwave Ovens. The Effects of Radiation Leaking from Microwave OvensSimple kitchen experiments can confirm that microwaves leak from microwave ovens during operation, but do they post a health risk? Source 9s.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Are Microwaves Safe?
A Friend

Are Microwaves Safe? Health & Special Psychology

I know that a person can receive some serious issues from over exposure of microwaves. A properly made and shielded microwave oven can be safer to use if you set it and walk away from it. I know some people who have taken a microwave door off and rigged the ovens to work. When aimed at others it causes discomfort. I have not had this happen to me but I would think that this can be weaponized and have it turn out bad if used on people.

14th Jan, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Safe Microwaves Are

I can confirm from experience that not piercing the yolk of an egg before microwaving it can be painful. Fortunately for me I was wearing glasses and no serious damage was done.

> TOPIC: Are Microwaves Safe?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,