Reverse Aging Heart Through Exercise

Reverse Aging Heart Exercise - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Jan, 2018 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Proper exercise can reverse damage from heart aging. Exercise can reverse damage to sedentary, aging hearts and help prevent risk of future heart failure -- if it's enough exercise, and if it's begun in time, according to a new study by cardiologists. Source 1t.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Exercise Heart Aging Reverse

Maybe this is why you might see someone at 70 that's bed ridden and another that's 70 in the gym. Only difference is one of the 70 year old's didn't let age keep her back.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reverse Aging Heart Through Exercise Health & Special Psychology

I plan to be in my 70s and still going strong so I do some exercising as I can. I know at times being disabled I can have a hard time doing what I want but other times I can. I still plant to be around to the ripe age of 129. SO I guess exercising is a must.

11th Jan, 2018 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Exercise Heart Aging Reverse

The best kind of exercise to go into your older years is cardiovascular. It does not have to be very strenuous either: some brisk walking, hiking or swimming.

> TOPIC: Reverse Aging Heart Through Exercise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,