Professor Marston And The Wonder Women

Professor Marston Women - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jan, 2018 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Professor Marston Wonder Women 2010s
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Professor Marston And The Wonder Women movie reviews and rating. What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Professor Marston And The Wonder Women"?

Professor Marston And The Wonder Women (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Women The Marston Professor

The story of psychologist William Moulton Marston, and his polyamorous relationship with his wife and his mistress who would inspire his creation of the superheroine, Wonder Woman.

15th Jan, 2018 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Professor Marston And The Wonder Women Sports & Fashion Music Movies

There is flat out spoilers so don't read this if you haven't seen it. I never knew Wonder Woman basically started from a psychologist that was obsessed with plural relationships! He created the Wonder Woman comic as a way to get an income after he was fired for having sexual relations with a student and his wife on the campus where they were working. It is an interesting movie but I felt the psychologist was grooming the women he was interested to win them over to his way of thinking. I give the movie a "B" mostly because I felt no connection to the characters at all and little was shown to suggest why they thought the way they did other than their own verbal justifications.

> TOPIC: Professor Marston And The Wonder Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,