Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls

Dr Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jul, 2021 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Dr Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'I just signed your death warrant'. FORMER US Gymnastics doctor Larry Nasser has been sentenced to up to 175 years in prison for sexually abusing more than 150 girls with a judge telling him "I just signed your death warrant". Source 1n

Image from CNN.

Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls (Hover)

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Girls Abused Nasser Larry Dr

For what he did to innocent young ladies I feel that this sentence is not long enough for him. I am glad he will no longer be harming innocent young ladies anymore.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls History & Civil Business Politics

News Alert: Dad lunges at Larry Nassar in courtroom

The father of three daughters who were abused by Larry Nassar tried to attack the former doctor in an Eaton County, Michigan, court Friday before he was tackled and arrested by security.

Randall Margraves said he was a "Distraught father" and cursed at Nassar, but Judge Janice Cunningham told him that was not allowed in court. Ref. CNN.

4th Feb, 2018 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

I hope they don't prosecute the father, if I were there I would of probably have done the same thing. But don't worry dad I have the feeling Nasser will be looking over his shoulder a lot while in prison.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Raisman says Olympic coach might have known about Nassar abuse for years

Olympic gold medalist Aly Raisman said a former Olympic coach, John Geddert, might have known about sexual abuse by former team physician Larry Nassar as early as 2011.

"We would talk about it amongst ourselves," she told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview that aired Thursday. "And one of my teammates described in graphic detail what Nassar had done to her the night before. And John Geddert was in the car with us and he just didn't say anything."

The exchange happened in 2011, five years before Nassar was caught, Raisman said. Geddert's lawyer did not respond to CNN's request for comment about that allegation.
Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

First male gymnast alleges abuse by Larry Nassar
Jacob Moore joins older sister and gymnast Kamerin Moore as plaintiff in amended complaint. Source 6v.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2018 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

How did Larry Nassar get away with molesting girls for so long? He ‘groomed’ colleagues, doctor says. It took nearly 30 years for Steven Karageanes, a former president of the American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine, to understand how Larry Nassar used him as a pawn. “He groomed me for 28 years to help him commit sexual assault,” he said. Nassar had “devious, underhanded and sickening ... Machinations,” he said. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2021 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls Politics Business Civil & History

FBI made 'fundamental errors' in USA Gymnastics team doctor Larry Nassar sex abuse case, DOJ watchdog finds. Officials with the Indianapolis FBI office violated agency procedures, made false statements and exhibited "Extremely poor judgment" in the handling of 2015 sexual abuse allegations against longtime USA Gymnastics team doctor Larry Nassar, according to a new report from the Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Justice. The inspector found that the Los Angeles FBI office also failed to take steps to prevent Nassar from harming others. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,