Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?

Is Manipulating Evil Practice - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Oct, 2018 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Manipulate
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Do you think it is evil to manipulate someone to get what you want?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Practice Evil Someone Manipulating Is

It can be, and I'd say most manipulators are at the least, not good. But as with so many other things, it depends on the details.

The spectrum of manipulation ranges from things like causing another to sabotage relationships with kith and kin, to manipulating someone into attending the addiction counseling they need.

13th Mar, 2018 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Generally no, but it depends on the kind of hat you're wearing. Are you a spy or diplomat? Then manipulating is a necessity.

6th May, 2018 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Manipulation by definition is a part of life and without it there would be chaos. People in the armed forces are manipulated so they become soldiers. Their minds are trained to follow orders otherwise they would just do their own thing.

18th May, 2018 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

For me its only "Evil" if you are doing it with the purpose to see that person become ill, hurt or dead. Sometimes a little manipulation can point a person in the right direction if they aren't too strong of mind.

14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Sure its evil. Think of it this way, would you wanted to be manipulated by someone?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Is Manipulating Someone Evil Practice

I think "Manipulation" is bad. I would rather "Guide" or "Assist" because the person needs to make their own choice otherwise it becomes like slavery.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is Manipulating Someone Evil Practice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Yes using someone or manipulating them is harsh and uncalled for. It is much easier to steer them in the right direction and allow them to make their own choice in life.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,