Redsopine Introduction - Page 9 of 10

I try to but I get a lot of spam emails clogging - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Oct, 2018 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction - Page 9

Most Dungeon Masters would not allow that unless they were running a high level or even close to immortal type of game. While I have access to these rules I do not have people that high level so I would say no for my games.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

Thanks for the input I was curious about it though if you wanted him as a npc ally for any of your games here or in a RL group I'm ok with that as long as I'm asked.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

If interested in that sort of thing, take a look at what Dungeons & Dragons calls templates at some point. If I recall right, there are several for characters that tap into demonic powers.

Of course, most templates, especially powerful ones like that, raise the character's effective character level, meaning they're only an option in high powered games. Which Kn's are not.

P.S. If Sky wants in on the action, he needs to get moving, not hunting for food.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Jul, 2018 - 10:28pm

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Page 9 Introduction Redsopine

Sky has a high metabolism due to wolf and Pegasus genetics so unless he eats he can pass out. Also the character I am talking about is my username I have on here while he is not demonic himself his soul is bound to four of them 1 by a deal made by his farther two earned during a warzone last was a desperate attempt to not be killed by my character but if he ever hurts a innocent he is hit with permanent death while his power grows the more he helps.others.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

Just a heads up but my phone credits run out so I'm not going to be online at night.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction

Sorry I'm not active. A lot things keep coming up and I keep forgetting to pop in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction - Page 9

Hi Redsopine, do you check your email often? You should get notification of replies as a reminder to check in.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 9

I try to but I get a lot of spam emails clogging my inbox that I don't check often but I will start checking more.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Redsopine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,