Do Video Gamers Have Fewer Friends?

Do Video Gamers Friends - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th May, 2022 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Does playing a lot video games cause you to have less friends?
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teen gamers have as many friends as non-gamers. Young digital gamers do not have fewer friends at school than their non-gamer peers, two new research articles from indicate. Source 2u.

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2019 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Friends Have Gamers Video Do

I don't see gamers having less friends than non-gamers at all. In fact, it might cause them to make some more due to having a sort of connection or having common ground with other people also involved with video games.

3rd Nov, 2019 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Do Video Gamers Have Fewer Friends? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I disagree, gaming makes people cooperate and have fun together. It's the actual opposite in my opinion. Friends aren't always those you can meet in real life.

25th Nov, 2019 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Yes, I also find the idea that gamers have less friends. Especially since in many cases gaming actually brings a large group of people together, both online and in real life. Where I've gamed with friends of mine many times growing up, even having a LAN party with my local Star Trek Club. Diabo II, Minecraft, WoW, and Quake (Though I wasn't as good playing the last game).

5th Dec, 2019 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

I [don't know]. I didn't have many friends growing up being a gamer. I was kind of always looked at like a weird one I guess you'd say. So I believe this has some truth to it.

28th Dec, 2019 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

It could also matter the person, where while some gamers are able to still keep a fairly decent sized group of friends others did not. That least that is my first consideration.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2019 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Do Video Gamers Have Friends

I think the idea is an old one. At some point in time that might be true but anymore it is not.

Post Date: 19th May, 2022 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do Video Gamers Have Friends Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Well, in my experience, not really, in fact I think that gamers have more friends than non-gamers, just because of the fact that gaming is becoming more relevant that it's rare to find out that one guy or girl is actually not playing games.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Do Video Gamers Have Fewer Friends?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,