Manatock the Cleric

Manatock Cleric - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Mar, 2018 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 453
10th Mar, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Manatock the Cleric

Manatock, a slim average built young man, had pursuits of being a warrior but changed slightly towards being more spiritual as a cleric because of the influence of his mother. He felt that moving in this direction might also gain the trust of the people while he worked towards being a ruler of kings.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2018 - 7:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Cleric Manatock

Advisor Description

In pursuit of a more spiritual character I became acquainted with Templar, a local priest who had a lot of wisdom. He wore a white robe, bearded and semi-bald. He was very warm towards teaching me how to achieve the most of my time and seemed to know a little about my destiny. I can see him helping me to reach my goals but also stay humble along the way.

13th Mar, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Manatock the Cleric Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother, a dear soul who tried her best for me, is no more and I have to see about myself now. She was very thoughtful and even planned what would happen if I had to come to this town on my own. I hope to make her proud because she is definitely watching down on me. I hope to make her smile.

20th Mar, 2018 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Cleric Manatock

Reflections on your father

I do not know my father as well as I do my mother but I have heard stories of him that should make me proud except I am not. I could use his guidance now but I am instead left to the mercy of strangers which seem to balance my life.

> TOPIC: Manatock the Cleric

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,