Risea the Wizard

Risea Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Mar, 2018 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 454
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2018 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Risea the Wizard
A Friend

Risea the Wizard

Risea has always taken to the magical arts, often holing up in her study for hours learning and creating spells. Shes somewhat of an inventor, and when approaching a breakthrough will become completely preoccupied, ignoring much other stimuli. She occasionally forgets to eat when she is deep in thought, leading to a thin build. She's quite petite, and her short blonde hair falls in ringlets about her face, framing her green eyes and granting her a somewhat elfin appearance. Risea is somewhat socially awkward, having looked over friends in favor of books. Yet deep down, she's a romantic, preferring women of buff physiques. While she may be less adept at making friends, she knows how to handle crowds and can make speeches in public without much stress. She is optimistic, yet believes that at the core of human nature lies an innate selfishness, which she fears in herself but sometimes gives in to. Risea is not inherently ambitious, yet secretly believes herself to be the most competent of most jobs, especially ones involving her expertise in magic and intellect. In social situations, she may hang back, but quietly assert herself when the time is right.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Risea the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Risea

Advisor Description

Miarel was originally Risea's wizarding Master. Coming from a noble birth, Miarel had access to many resources to study her craft, and at a comparatively young age became respected by many in the magical community. Risea was the one who first contacted Miarel, having heard of her expertise and wishing for one who could help her to learn wizardry. Over time, their relationship became more personal, and Miarel often took a position as an advisor to Risea. Miarel respects their relationship as Master and Apprentice, knowing that Risea respects it as well. From Risea's quick learning, Miarel can see that her apprentice is naturally adept in the magical arts, though she must take time to master certain aspects rather than rushing through and learning as much as possible.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2018 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Risea the Wizard
A Friend

Risea the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Dream Whisper- Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was a kind woman, though stricter than I, as a child, would have wished. While not scornful of my chosen art, it was always clear to me that she had wished that I train myself in the physical strengths as well. I had no aversion to them, yet I have been ever drawn to the comforting calm of the study within our home, used almost exclusively by me. I remember my mother fondly, though not often, as many days the thought of her brings me into a deep melancholy.

> TOPIC: Risea the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,