Beo Introduction

Beo Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Mar, 2018 - 8:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Beo Introduction
A Friend

Beo Introduction

There are a lot of things I want to say, but not a lot of actual meaning.
So I cut straight to the point:

As much as I try, I can't stop writing. Some people would call it obsession, I call it passion.
I am game mastering for the last 11 years and even wrote for big Larps in Austria.

As you have maybe guessed, English is not my mothers tounge, so please consider that.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Beo

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become a Role-playing Game player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found in our How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? Topic, if not, please ask within this Thread in the form of a Reply and someone will answer you.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Beo Introduction
A Friend

Beo Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, we have a couple of Dungeons & Dragons games ongoing, but no Pathfinder at the moment. The Dungeon Master for the last one unfortunately found himself without the time.

Perhaps if you find this place to your liking you could correct that lack? I'd love to see a PF game start once more.

In the meantime, there are two 3.5e games and my own 5e game that you are more than welcome to join.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Mar, 2018 - 10:34am

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Beo Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Beo

Thanks for the swift and warm welcome.

I still hope to find a roleplaying group in the realm of Golarion, since I really fancy that place.
Since it seemes that fate is not on my side, I am willing and hopeful to adapt to another world.

Unfortunately I lack the time to write and master another game besides my homebrew.

But I am hungry for adventure, hungry for stories and a little bit of old medieval carnage.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Beo Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Beo

Welp, like I said, 3 campaigns ongoing.

My 5e game is centered around the cult of the Dragon goddess Tiamat, the group is opposing them. You would enter as a level 8 character, someone with experience under their belt.

Just in case you are not aware, 3.5e is much closer to Pathfinder than 5e.

Kntoran runs two 3.5e games. One has a group of mercenary players in an open world. For the other, you enter the world as yourself, the person sitting behind the computer. In either game you would begin at level 1.

All three games have seats open and available for people to join.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Beo Introduction
A Friend

Beo Introduction

A lot of good stuff.

I played 3.5 for a view years, so I know what to expect.
But after consideration, I think that my favourite character concept does'nt work without the Pathfinder rules (And foremost the lore).
I think, I will take my time, lurking in the backround until a Pathfinder Dungeon Master comes forth. I have no problem with waiting. All good things need patients.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Beo Introduction
A Friend

Beo Introduction

Not to discourage you, but it has been quite some time since the last Pathfinder game closed due to the Dungeon Master no longer having time.

What is the concept? 3.5e is flexible enough that chances are it can be done if one digs through enough obscure sources.

Even if not, nothing's stopping you from trying out a different character, or playing as yourself suddenly living in one of these worlds.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Mar, 2018 - 11:48pm

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 8:32am / Post ID: #

Beo Introduction
A Friend

Beo Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thanks for your honesty.

The concept would be of an elder war priest. A rugged and weathered man, who was fighting in the name of love, art and beauty (In Pathfinder Lore, that would be Shelyn).
Most people would think of him, as an old and bitter man, reeking of whiskey.
Those would be just partially correct. Under the layer of years and war, a man can be found with a twinkle in his eye. A true believer in the manyfold wonders of beauty and colour. After all, he fights for all things living and loving.

But nonetheless, his art is war.

Of course I can opt to another character, but I really fell in love with the concept of war and beauty.
If there is no place or way, my concept can be built in to another world, I will take my time, coming up with a new one. I don't like rushing characters. A lot of time, they end up sloppy. (At least when I do it).

Playing myself? I don't know how I feel about that. I tell stories to escape the borders of my own Body. But I'll take my time, thinking about that option. Maybe the world of Dungeons & Dragons misses a paramedic with sabre fighting skills and glasses. Who knows.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Beo Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,