Uthael the Wizard

Uthael Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Apr, 2018 - 7:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 468
8th Apr, 2018 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Uthael
(+)

Uthael the Wizard

Name's Uthael, it was given to me by my mother and it was once a name to a powerful Lich.
I always found this weird that my mother, a local shaman, would want to name me with that. When I asked her she wouldn't tell much but say that I would gain great powers with the decision she made. She usually changes subject almost immediately but I once managed to hear her saying ''she was enforced to sacrifice an acquintances' soul to darkness, it was way too powerful to resist unlike common spirits, even in his death form''

I am a young girl with long curly black hair, although despite my young age I have got few whites in my hair. I have small hazel eyes and my skin is death pale. I can't consider myself atlethic but I am fairly agile. Though my quick wits beats them all. I always loved learning and reading and being read, my favourite being bed time stories by my father when I was a child. I liked listening stories about dragons and wizards in particular. Undead and demons also strangely drew my attention. I wouldn't call myself a normal person anyway. That I proved in many ways with the interactions with my friends. I didn't have many friends anyway but the ones I had were always struggle to pass an almost invisible barrier. I have always special pride in helping those who need my help. I keep my promises and pay any debts.

I have started the academy a few years ago and now I am about the graduate with a craft of sorcery at hand. I unfortunately spent all my money for my training at the Academy. As well as wanting to earn some money to make a better quality life for myself, I am also interested in expanding my knowledge and finally learn some spells to help me become a powerful wizard!.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2018 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Uthael
(+)

Wizard Uthael

Advisor Description

As I left the Academy, my first target was to find a job to get me going first. I know the taverns are great places to find some small quests. Though in this case innkeeper wasn't very interested in my particular expertise, if anything he seemed quite bore as I was trying to explain it could be nice to have a little library in his tavern in one corner. Of course he didnt accept that and luckily he was kind enough to at least tell me the local bookstore called Mysteries' Arms. I found myself working there immidiately, sorting and repairing books and scribing down some important texts or copying various books of different importance. Some of which are quite old and rare. On my second week, as I was on my daily routine in the store, I met this young well-dressed lady, called Rielle. She seemed to be looking for a particular book. When I offered her help, she arrogantly said to me ''that the book was written in old language and I wouldn't understand even the name of the book''. I explained that I had the training of runes and some ancient tongues including dwarven and elvish. But she said this book was written in even older language which is draconian. My eyes immediately opened wide knowing that language is a very powerful language. But this store surely wouldn't have a book with such prominence. She couldn't find what she was looking for obviously anyway but along the way we became friends and she offered me to help me teach well at least start draconian with what little knowledge she had gathered over decades. Rielle, is definetely a misterious lady and she must have felt at least the same thing for me, if not more! Hence she is here advising me, perhaps she thinks it will be to her benefits to do so!.

9th Apr, 2018 - 8:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Uthael
(+)

Uthael the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on your mother : My mother was a strange woman. She had given birth to only one child, and here I am. She married my father at a fairly early age of 16 and when she gave birth she was only 17. You would think that she would become a regular housewife as most of the women sharing similar destiny become. But she rather follow her dreams and listen to the strange voice she thought she could hear, hear she did and these voices became much clearer to her soon! My mum didn't only use the power of these spirits but she also excelled in herbalism which made her famous in the village we used to live. When my dad went away and joined the army to supress some barbarian invasion she took care of me. She had saved some money to help me start the Academy of Magick. Few years later though, her health started to diminish and one day, I remember it like today, she had gone into a trance which seemed tougher than normal. She came back of it but never became the same woman after. She passed away two months later just before my graduation from the Academy. I had used the money she had save for me to pay my debts at the Academy, and was fotunate enough to have some more to cover a few weeks of living.

13th Apr, 2018 - 10:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Uthael
(+)

Wizard Uthael

Most beautiful lady of Uthael

I was on the routine journey from the library to my abode, I decided to divert my way and have a quick look in the local marketplace. I was extra cautious as I know this part of the town is notorious with thugs. Avoiding trouble, I managed to make my way half way through the market, still cautious but suddenly all my consentration was halted. Never have I seen a woman that beautiful. Lovely blond hair, emerald green eyes and flawless figure. She is wearing a blue velvety silk cloak over her delicate white dress. Her smile is so warming to the point that you forget about anything and go deep into a world without any worry, any sadness but all joy!.

13th Apr, 2018 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Uthael
(+)

Wizard Uthael

Reflections on your father

Reflections on your father. My father was a quite man. He preferred to keep himself to himself most of the time. But he was never unfriendly or rude to anyone. He loved both of his children and he would always call me "my sweet clever puppet". He was a carpenter by trade but he also did some local guard duties. He loved going to the town barracks and training with his buddies on almost daily basis. He wasn't a large man but quite tall and athletic. He had greys on his black hair. He went to a campaign to defeat one of the ringleaders of a nearby bandit post which robbed and kidnapped careless passers-by. He never managed to turn back home. This was now good 10 years ago and I still feel the heart-ache from the very first day I heard his news. Poor mum, just as if she wasn't devastated enough, she had to explain this tragedy to her kids too.

14th Apr, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Uthael
(+)

Uthael the Wizard

Relation Description

I first saw Melanie in the marketplace and struck by her elegant, slender figure immediately. She has long blond hair and she is considerably tall, in fact taller than me, about 5'8" I would say. She has olive colored skin. Her eyes green and has a cute flawless face lines. Her walk is so soft and gentle. She has every noble feature in it. Long legs and the curves of hips are dreamlike. But more than anything her voice struck me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2018 - 7:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Uthael
(+)

Uthael Wizard

First time in the Town

When I left home to study at the Academy of Magick, I always saw the town from its tower in the distance. But as the scholars are not allowed to go out for the duration of their learning I had to keep myself away, thinking one day I will manage to see what's behind those strong walls. What sort of life, what mysteries lies, more importantly the knowledge I can gain within its walls. I heard that there is a library great collection of rare books. Perhaps I can find something magical or learn about herbs and different creatures. All so exciting, I could hardly keep myself in the Academy. On the second year of my studies I heard that my father died in a battle to supress some local bandits and my mum's health was already worrying me. So I had to go and live with her after my graduation. But then she died too. I then decided to see this beautiful city. When I first entered through its arch I saw guards wearing shiny armors, walls high and strong. Hustle and bustle of the city is on its max. Saw lots of stalls selling different merchandise but I didn't have much in my pockets had to put up with it and continued to the inn to have something to eat with the last of my money. I found that the library was looking for someone to help with daily book sorting and scribing. Having had the training at the Academy, I decided to head that way and see if I could find a job. So I did and have been working here for the last 3 years of my life. I am enjoying it and I am now 19. Can't wait to go out of the city now which is ironic but there is more to learn yet!.

> TOPIC: Uthael the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,