Valadyn the Blessed

Valadyn Blessed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 469
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Valadyn the Blessed
A Friend

Valadyn the Blessed

I am Valadyn the Blessed, son of Mdlin and Sonofir Falinh. I have a slender build; on the shorter side, with russet eyes, pale skin, and light brown hair. Throughout the last decade or so I have worked diligently as Fenir the Wises prentice, gathering herbs; organizing vials, tinctures, potions, poisons, poultices, and extracts; keeping track of finances, transactions, and inventory; and even brewing the occasional potion. This is all good and well: I have learned much about alchemy, but little about magic. Fenir had himself admitted that I have the innate ability to work magicks, after seeing me fend of the bandit.
Three years ago I was sitting in Fenir the Wises cellar, scribing accounts of the days purchases. The endless monotony brought my mind to a low buzz. All of a sudden, I heard a clattering above. Jumping up, I opened the cellar door and ran upstairs. There seemed to be a scuffle of some sort going on in my masters bedroom. Peering in, I saw a cloaked figure being batted over the head by slippers held in Fenirs hands. A thief! I gasped.
The figure turned, and began to move towards me. Fear rose up my throat and I backed away, then turned and ran down the stairs, aware that I was being followed. Just before I reached the bottom, I tripped! Spread-eagled, I heard my heart throbbing in my ears. It was the end, I thought.
But the bandit rushed by me. He wasn't attacking me, he was escaping! I stood up and ran after him. Something seemed to ignite within me. As the figure, darkened by shadow, fled across the street with something tucked under his elbow, I raised my hands and summoned some sort of primal energy inside of me. A presence grew between my handsan indescribable force, a thickening of the air. Silver light began to coalesce there. Just before the bandit rounded a corner, I felt the energy pulse, and it rushed out of my hands and slammed into the thiefs back.
He toppled. It was then that I earned the title Blessed, for the celestial light I summoned was seen by Fenir and he praises it to this day.
The feeling that came over me when I worked celestial magic was that of joy and determination. I would do anything to be able to learn magic; to control and refine it. In my dreams I see myself not as a herb-sifter, a cellar-custodian, or a scribe, but as an adventurera magic-user that finds evil throughout the lands, and purges it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu Mar 28 19:27:35 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Valadyn the Blessed

Add Comment
I saw this topic valadyn the blessed needs more feedback ASAP to understand valadyn the blessed carefully and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: Valadyn the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,