Do Your Friends Actually Like You?

Do Friends You - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th May, 2016 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th May, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do Your Friends Actually Like You?

Do your friends actually like you?

THINK you have plenty of friends? It seems as though we aren't as popular as we think and some of our friends might not even like us. Ref. Source 3x.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2016 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

You Like Friends Do

I can agree with this article, but I don't have many people I would consider friends in the first place. I think in today's society where it is not uncommon for people to have 100's of 'friends' on facebook, people tend to overestimate how many friends they actually have. Just because you met someone and generally enjoy the conversation you had, doesn't mean you are friends, nor does working together. I have many acquaintances that I have met in my life and that I get on well with, but I wouldn't consider them friends per se. I would gladly help them if they asked, but I am not going to go out of my way to interact with them again. I have a few people who I would consider a friend, in that I genuinely enjoy their company and seek their companionship. I have very few people who I would consider a close friend or 'best' friend, in that I would go out of my way to keep up with them and do things for them. But I know that many people consider me their friend, just because I am nice to them. This is just common decency, not friendship. I can talk to people very easily and try to treat everyone with respect, but that does not mean I am friends with everyone I meet.

13th May, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Do Your Friends Actually Like You? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I agree with Alchyrogue. Its just like people at your workplace - you see these people everyday so you have to interact, talk with them, and maybe even help them with their job if needs be, however they're just associates not friends. I see someone people wanting to do stuff together after work but I'm not one of those. I've seen you all day at work, I don't want to see you after work too.

Inflated minds that spend too much time on social networks might think they're wildly popular but they aren't. If someone wants to be your 'friend' online is more likely they want to snoop on you rather than be genuine. It was it is unless you mentally try to make it out to be something it isn't.

> TOPIC: Do Your Friends Actually Like You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,