Benefits Of Breast Feeding - Page 4 of 5

Yes, I agree you should encourage this but - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Sep, 2017 - 10:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Breastfeeding - When To Breast Feed
16th Sep, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Benefits Of Breast Feeding - Page 4

I agree that breast milk is important. But it shouldn't be told that its the only thing. Some mothers have problems producing enough milk. It is wrong to make this mother feel guilty even if she is doing everything right. In my own experience, my son was breast fed for 6 weeks. He was prem and then became very sick. Because of this, I dried up. I was unable to produce any more. The adds on tv that told me that breast was best were awful. I had a sick little boy and the last thing I needed was to be told that I was not doing the best by my baby because I couldn't produce enough milk. I am not alone here. Also, as a side, my sister and I were formula fed babies and we turned out fine! smile.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Benefits Of Breast Feeding
A Friend

Feeding Breast Benefits

You are correct Jchampers. Not all women can breast feed and that is ok. There is nothing wrong with formula feeding and then graduating to solid food. Many babies who were raise on formula have turned out to be great people.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Benefits Of Breast Feeding Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I was a formula baby too. My mom had a condition that precluded her from breast feeding me and I turned out PDG. And my mom was a loving and caring mother, regardless of whether she could breast feed me or not.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Feeding Breast Benefits

I feel that breast feeding should be encouraged because it is the healthiest option. It isn't the only option however and there is no shame if someone is unable to breastfeed for whatever reason.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:52am

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Feeding Breast Benefits

Kyrroeth,

I agree with you, but do you think they put so much effort into pushing this that they shame the people who can't for legitimate reason? I mean, that must make a mother feel horrible.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would find that anyone who does that to a woman is a ass. I find it as another form of bullying. This is the society we are creating. Bully people who can breast feed for breastfeeding your child and turn around and bully people who can not breast feed their child because they should be. People are cruel.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Benefits Breast Feeding - Page 4

It's a fine line to walk. They should encourage people to breastfeed without shaming those that can't. I don't think it's right to not encourage the best option because some are unable to do it.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Benefits Breast Feeding Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

Yes, I agree you should encourage this but do it in such a way that those can't, for whatever reason, don't feel like they are less of a mother. I think that is what the original intent was saying, that the way they phrased the adds made it seem like if you don't breast feed you are less of a parent or somehow unworthy of motherhood.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Benefits Of Breast Feeding

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,