Teacher, 53 Sex With Student, 13

Teacher 53 Sex Student 13 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Nov, 2018 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Teacher, 53 Sex With Student, 13 Deborah Lowe
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sex teacher ‘ruined student’s life’. A TEENAGER who had “kinky” sex with his much older teacher has labelled her a sexual predator who ruined his life. Source 1e.

Teacher, 53 Sex With Student, 13 (Hover)

30th Apr, 2018 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Student Sex Teacher

This old woman must have been very lonely. She was wild with a 13 year old and could not take "No" when the boy wanted no more to do with her. Prison time might help her wake up.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Teacher, 53 Sex With Student, 13 UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Considering this is a female teacher with a male student chances are that she will not get any prison time and just be a registered sex offender and no longer able to teach. If it was a male I bet we all could count on him getting prison time but female teachers seem to get out of little to no prison time.

30th Apr, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Student Sex Teacher

You may be right but she isn't as young or good looking as the ones who get off easily so let's see.

11th May, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Student Sex Teacher

She needs a psychological evaluation and the child affected needs the same but for a different reason. Children go to school to learn how to get a good education leading to a good job not to satisfy the fantasies of a teacher.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You know, this kind of foolishness is exactly why I would not bring a child into this world today, and if I did somehow wind up with children, each and every one of them would be home schooled in a christian setting and that's all I'll say about my faith on here but seriously, some of these teachers really make me sick at my stomach and they shouldn't even be teachers. I feel sorry for that poor young man and I hope he gets the help that he needs to heal from that hardship.

7th Sep, 2018 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Teacher 53 Sex Student 13

When there is an odd relationship with a huge age difference then you always know its about some kind of self-interest but when it comes to a child its all on the adult for grooming and brainwashing.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Teacher 53 Sex Student 13 Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

How did she ruin his life though, did he catch herpes from her? Or was it just the sex was so horrible he will remember it forever? Or maybe it was so good that sex with women his age just suck compared to it?

I find his reasoning pretty immature. If you didn't catch a lifetime sickness from the experience your life isn't ruined. If you are not losing career prospects from it then your life isn't ruined. This woman does look pretty old, but she also looks quite experienced. If I were in high school I'd probably say why not if she were my principle or teacher [That is very funny].

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Teacher, 53 Sex With Student, 13

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,