Alrick the Paladin

Alrick Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th May, 2018 - 6:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 479
2nd May, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Keidivh
(+)

Alrick the Paladin

I am Alrick Gottzmann, first of my name. My mother always told me that my name carried great importance, that it's very meaning meant 'to rule'. It is my destiny, the destiny she and my father foresaw. I place my faith in their vision, and mean to fulfill my purpose.

I was always told that I was a strapping fellow, I suppose that's true enough. Standing at 6 feet and 1 inch with a muscular build from all my time working the fields in my village and tan skin from my time in spent under the sun. My hair is usually well kept, and is a deep brown color. My eyes are similarly dark brown. I've been told my handsome appearance helps me to stand out among others.

When I wasn't busy working I was doing my best to follow my mothers guidance to hone my body, mind and spirit. This meant studying whatever tomes I could come across, as well as learning from our priest and training to fight with whatever I came across. It wasn't until I met the Paladin known as Zuriel that I found the path I would follow, as a righteous holy warrior. Zuriel graced with me with some personal training before he continued his journey.

Since the passing of my mother, I have decided to leave my home behind and truly start my life. I hope to become a renowned Paladin, to be a force of good in the land. I plan to start on this path by first trying to help the people in my new hometown by resolving disputes and assisting those in need.

During this time I also seek to gain friends and allies, as I can't hope to accomplish my destiny by myself.

In order to achieve this destiny I will tirelessly work to help those around me, to earn their trust and allegiance. With loyal allies, friends and vassal at my side, I will ascend to my rightful position as Ruler of Kings.

And so I begin my journey that fate has set before me.

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2018 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Keidivh
(+)

Paladin Alrick

Advisor Description

My first meeting with Lady Arianna was… Unexpected to put it mildly. I had only been in town for a short time when I began to feel as though eyes were upon me at all times. When I went to ply my trade as a guard, when I was eating my meals in the tavern. I thought perhaps I was just being paranoid, being in such a strange environment, surrounded by so many strangers. But the feeling never seemed to go away.

It wasn't until I returned to my room at the inn one night that I encountered the cause of this unnerving feeling. A cloaked stranger sat in a chair by the window, only a smile visible beneath the hood. I demanded to know who they were, if they were the one who had been following me. A laugh was her response, before she pulled down her hood. Flowing red hair poured out from it, framing a fair, young face with porcelain skin and emerald eyes. She introduced herself as Lady Arianna, a local aristocrat from a minor noble family. She had been watching me ever since I entered the town, curious to see if I would thrive or fail. She was pleasantly surprised that I had made it this far.

When I questioned her as to why she had bothered doing this to begin with. Apparently her family had been friends with my own parents in times past, and my mother beseeched them to watch out for me when I came of age. Apparently she had decided to take up that responsibility. She explained how she knew of my intentions, and wished to help me in my quest. Granted, she isn't fully convinced I shall succeed, but it seems she's decided I'm worth the risk. If I succeed, it means great wealth and influence for herself after all.

I must admit I'm not quite sure what to think of Lady Arianna at the moment. She clearly has her own ambitions and reasons for helping me, but her advice could be invaluable. For now I will trust her, and see if this relationship can grow into something more.

3rd May, 2018 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Keidivh
(+)

Alrick the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most beautiful lady of Alrick

I can still feel my heart pounding within my chest as I write down these words. As I was walking through the town I saw what can only be described as an angel going past me. Even now I can see her fiery red hair, cut short just above her slim shoulders. Her eyes were as two emeralds, shimmering with passion and joy. Her petite frame fit perfectly into her flowing blue dress. Never have my eyes seen such a beauty, and my heart aches to see her again. Thankfully the gods are kind, and a halfling has offered to give us a chance to meet. I would have given him my entire purse had he asked truth be told. Now I wait for the chance to see this angelic woman again.

3rd May, 2018 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Keidivh
(+)

Paladin Alrick

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on my mother. Where to begin? My mother the kindest, wisest person I've ever known. With my father gone she took it upon herself to raise me, working tirelessly to provide for us. When she wasn't working her fingers to the bone, she was teaching me. From how to read and write, to tilling soil the proper way. Always she would speak to me of my destiny, making sure I knew what my purpose in life was. Without her I wouldn't be the man I am today, without her I would never have had the courage to seek out my fate. While she may no longer be with me, her teachings and encouragement guide me constantly. I can only hope that I make her spirit proud.

3rd May, 2018 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Keidivh
(+)

Paladin Alrick

Message to Advisor

Greetings Lady Arianna. I hope this message, or thoughts rather, find you in fair health. I wish to let you know that my day has for the most part been a productive one. I have managed to procure some well forged armor and well balanced sword, so that I may have a fighting chance should I encounter any foes. Properly equipped, I made my way to the Palace of Parodies so that I may find some work. I admit that my Mind and Soul are lacking, through my time there I hope to remedy this.

On perhaps a less important note, I saw the most beautiful woman my eyes ever beheld today. We have yet to meet properly, but I hope to change that soon.

Fare dreams my lady.

15th May, 2018 - 6:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Keidivh
(+)

Alrick the Paladin

Isaac the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Alrick

During my time working as a bodyguard I had the opportunity to meet a pleasant fellow by the name of Isaac. A fairly tall man with a burly build and bushy black beard, he grew up in the Town, and spent his time trying to help defend his fellow citizens. A good man, and one I'm happy to call a friend. He was one of the few I've shared my vision with, of uniting the land under my rule. I am humbled by his support, and recently he has decided to join me on my journey.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2018 - 6:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Keidivh
(+)

Alrick Paladin

Why Am I Alrick?

Why am I good. Such a simple question, yet now that I think on it I find myself coming up with no easy answer. Why do I try to act with chivalry and virtue, to try and raise up those around me? Is it all for myself, to further my goals to become the Ruler of Kings, to further my own ambitions? Or is it how I was raised, the values instilled in me by my dear mother, and all those who had a hand in raising me. I believe it is more the latter than the former, for even if I somehow failed in my quest, I wouldn't stop trying to make the world I'm in a better place. Our world is already filled with conflict, horror and strife. Hopefully I'll be able to take some of that away.

I feel this girls question will linger in my mind for some time. A special child indeed.

> TOPIC: Alrick the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,