Bad Teachers

Bad Teachers - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Ineffective teaching
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bad Teachers

Hostile teachers can lose students 5 percent on test scores. Teachers who antagonize their students by belittling them, showing favoritism, or criticizing their contributions can damage their learning potential, a new study warns. Source 3f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Bad Teachers
A Friend

Teachers Bad

Any time you have a bad teacher it can effect the student badly. Test scores is just one thing not wanting to go to class or study for the class are others. I know that many times it is the teacher that makes the class worth while.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Bad Teachers
A Friend

Bad Teachers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

If anyone knows about bad teachers it's me. My kindergarten teacher was an extremely angry individual who would blow up not only at all of us, but in front of her own children. Her husband actually saw her doing this and was utterly shocked. It was so bad that it actually gave me nightmares. My mom eventually stepped in and almost got the woman fired. In highschool who would not only belittle kids but would also make them feel stupid if they said something wrong. This man also had a very smart mouth on him and I can't think of too many people who cared for him. I had actually 3 teachers in high school when I went to the school for the deaf and blind. Believe me, if I had that to do over again I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I was miserable for the whole 4 years I went there and if it hadn't been for the few friends that I had made, I'd have gone back home. In fact I tried to get mom to bust me out of there for my senior year but she wouldn't do it as much as she wanted to do so.

> TOPIC: Bad Teachers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,