Aldric the Warrior

Aldric Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th May, 2018 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 488
19th May, 2018 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brandonrz
(+)

Aldric the Warrior

I am Aldric the Warrior and I was given this name because of my thirst for the battlefield. I stand 6 ft tall with a muscular body. I have dark brown hair with big brown eyes. My tan skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique. I see myself as one who follows fighters. I generally view alliances as a wise investment in the long run. I intend to do everything needed in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2018 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brandonrz
(+)

Warrior Aldric

Advisor Description

Lucian fought along side my father in the great war, they respected each other and it showed. They talked little about the past and I never questioned why ever since he lost his son. He was always there for our family though and I had always hoped to return the favor to him and mother, rest her soul. He and my father were always armed and equipt in their armor and I really looked up to them both. Seeing him here I front of me made me feel not so alone anymore.

> TOPIC: Aldric the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,