Zebedee Introduction

Zebedee Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st May, 2018 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Zebedee Introduction
A Friend

Zebedee Introduction

Hello I am a half decent Dungeons & Dragons player with some experience playing the 5th edition game under several Dungeon Masters. However I've also been unfortunate to have been subject to other players inactivity on said groups, I am hoping that this won't be the case here but from a brief overview of the site I remain pretty optimistic.

Honestly I'm not sure on what else to say, I love myself a good plot line and interesting story arcs, where combat mechanics come second personally. So the 27 point rule for character creation is definitely something I enjoyed to see here, sometimes people can be real munchkins when it comes to making their character as ''maxed out'' as they can.

I am self confessed to like bending rules for the sake of decent story and I have butted heads with rules trads, but given I can clearly see the homebrew changes on the screen I am quite happy with them already.
Hopefully given time I can add my thoughts to the table/listen to others ideas and make everyone (Including myself) have even better Dungeons & Dragons campaigns. But that's really late in-game, I'd rather find my footing first, (Laugh).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Zebedee

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

All adventurers need to be committed, we hope ye be not a slacker. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

> TOPIC: Zebedee Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,