Cedrick the Duke - Page 2 of 5

The Guild of Fighters hath accepted my application - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jun, 2018 - 9:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 494
4th Jun, 2018 - 1:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick the Duke - Page 2

Relation Description

Calina, wears an ankle length burgeondy colored gown, with wide sleeves that came up to the elbow. She wore a jeweled belt, that had attached a emerald jeweled, large dagger in its scabbard.
She, wore a mustard and golden toned colored cloak that had a generous hood. It was embroided with copper and silver trimmings. With her dress, there was tight lacing, that accentuated her slim curvaceous body. The gown, was form fitting.

Her hair was long, light brunette shoulder length. Her complexion, fair, light tanned, her eyes, blue. Her dress, had a low neckline, revealing an ornate jeweled silver necklace, arround her neck. She wore camel colored leather laced boots, and woven tan colored stockings.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2018 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Duke Cedrick

Message to Advisor

Hello Dekrun,

I hope this letter find you well and in good spirits, for I'm been eager to inform ye of something new, and exciting.
I have recently met an attractive young lady, who goes by the name of Calina. I feel attracted to her, and would like to get to know her better.

She wears a lavish, burgundy colored gown, and appears more well off than I. She may herald from an aristocrat family, I'm not sure ?
But, for me is the life of the tavern, working at the prison teaching leather craft, to the inmates.

But, at the moment I lack a house, and I sense that she is not to keen on the ambiance of the tavern. It's probably due to the fact, that it can get smelly and noisy at times.

I may need to save up for a modest house, then purchase a horse, if I'm to proceed on the path to romance. What do you think?

6th Jun, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick the Duke Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Cedrick the Duke is raised. To mine overwhelmed I am here for 2nd time in this work of fiction. Maybe mine object in mind is not as it should be.

7th Jun, 2018 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Page 2 Duke Cedrick

Enticing of Calina

"Greetings, lady Calina, it is I Cedrick, you look more fairer, and beautiful than ever today," Cedrick say's as he holds her hand gently and kisses the back of her hand.
"Tell, me dear, is there anything ye desire,"? He continues, looking into her eyes.
"I was thinking, would you like to come out for a picnic, with me today, in the country side,"? He says, with a smile.
"I hear, there is stream, waterfall, and shady area not far, from town, we could get there on horseback," Cedrick says excitedly.

7th Jun, 2018 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Duke Cedrick

Message to Advisor

Greetings Dekrun,
I hope this letter, finds you well, and in good health. I accepted a very tough assignment the other day, from the town. Although I fought valiantly against bully's, defeating many of them. However, I was no match for their ring leader, first he killed, my dog Silver, then had taken my life.
However, I bargained with the grim reaper, and said I'm not ready to leave, and was given redemption. I hast the atonement ritual, conducted, and now live again to tell the tale.

8th Jun, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick the Duke

First time in the Town

First time in this town, I have achieved much, and learnt a great deal. I have learned to earn my keep as a Leathercrafter. I have forfilled, some dangerous assignments from townsfolk.
Ive, purchased a house and have met, the girl of my dreams. But, alas I know there is much more work ahead of me.
My destiny, lies with being a ruler of kings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2018 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick Duke - Page 2

The Resurrection of Cedrick the Duke. I am no undead despite this 3rd dungeon of fears.

12th Jun, 2018 - 9:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Cedrick Duke Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

The Guild of Fighters hath accepted my application to be part of their honorable establishment.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Cedrick the Duke

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,