Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 20 of 47

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench dares - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Oct, 2019 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
26th Sep, 2019 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 20

Aye, lifting is something I have done more than my share of in my time. I reckon I can take that load. Give it here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2019 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Lifting The Boulder of which Kestrel accepted. Kestrel uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Kestrel uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Kestrel received 30 experience points.

24th Oct, 2019 - 9:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I know the game, I am very good at it. Come, bring your gold and wager on me I am going o in this and double your earnings."

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2019 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Page 20 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which courageous Hayden accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Hayden uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Hayden received 48 experience points.

24th Oct, 2019 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"Ah yes, lifting is what I am bred for. I like your challenges here. They are not about frivolous things like jokes or dancing."

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2019 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which the noble Hayden accepted. Hayden uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Hayden uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Hayden received 59 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2019 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 20

I was coming into the Tavern wanting to burn off some ire after I was felled by a Giant Ant during the last Patrol. Oh, the humility! So as I enter the Tavern and hear the wench call out for a Lifting competition, I think to myself.... "No, you're still hurt", but what comes out of my is ... "Count me in!" Inside, I'm scolding myself.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2019 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench dares the Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Torgren accepted. Torgren uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Torgren uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 25 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Torgren received 53 experience points.

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,