Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 3 of 3

"See all, I did it. I hope that next time - Page 3 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 5.3 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 29 73 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 6.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 10
Action: Living
ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 3

"Nah, I have not done any lifting and it might hurt my back. I never took on any training in these things but you all have encouraged me to do it. Anyway, I am off to my Guild, enjoy."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Bodyguard

Level: 11
Action: Training
ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"I have not been here long and already you know my name? I will lift whatever you have, show it to me."

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Krusten accepted. Krusten uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Krusten uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 59 experience points.

Bodyguard

Level: 11
Action: Training
ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 3 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"See all, I did it. I hope that next time your bets can be a little more enticing but for now I will take what I can get." She gathers her gold into her bosom and leaves.

Post Date: Tue Jun 19, 2018 - 19:44:35 GMT / Post ID: #

History

A pause from Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat to share a message from way back when:
HistoricToday is: 19th June (GMT), in history on the 19th of June, 1964 AD the following event happened:
Cambuur Leeuwarden BVO soccer team forms in Leeuwarden

Guest please SHARE: "Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

If Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

World Cup

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 8 Hours Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By martin 5.3 Days Ago
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Skeptic 18th May, 2018 - 11:40pm
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Jolenta 18th May, 2018 - 10:40pm
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th May, 2018 - 4:57am
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 6th May, 2018 - 2:26pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am