Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 3 of 47

"Lifting, eh? Kronar is strong! Though - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
13th Jun, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 3

"Nah, I have not done any lifting and it might hurt my back. I never took on any training in these things but you all have encouraged me to do it. Anyway, I am off to my Guild, enjoy."

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2018 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"I have not been here long and already you know my name? I will lift whatever you have, show it to me."

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Krusten accepted. Krusten uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Krusten uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 59 experience points.

14th Jun, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 3 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"See all, I did it. I hope that next time your bets can be a little more enticing but for now I will take what I can get." She gathers her gold into her bosom and leaves.

28th Jun, 2018 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

While checking on some guilds Krusten stepped into the tavern to hear calls for her to show her strength and she gives in to the calls.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench dares the Lifting The Boulder of which Krusten accepted. Krusten uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Krusten uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 23 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 44 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2018 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 3

Surprised by the amount of gold that was gambled she comments, "The gold is good here, I shall return for sure. Until then I need to head back to the Town to learn a few skills."

3rd Jul, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

"Lifting, eh? Kronar is strong! Though I have never practiced any technique… we shall see what I make of this challenge, eh?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,