Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 36 of 47

As usual I lose. Everyone got the laugh they - Page 36 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Aug, 2020 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2020 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 36

The Anglesey's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Lifting The Boulder of which fearless Melodee accepted. Melodee uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Melodee uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 21 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Melodee received 56 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Nine Men's Morris. I've never played that, and I doubt I will until I know what it is.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

It's not my sort of game at all. It looks a bit suspect to me.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Page 36 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which courageous Garath accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Garath uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 24 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 32 experience points.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2020 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Well I may as well give it a try after all. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nine Men's Morris is a lot of fun. Yes, I join in and everyone can laugh at me and along with me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 36

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench dares the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which drunken Garath accepted. Even with what you know you are no match for one of the best in the known world. Garath is sorely unlucky! Garath is hurt while trying the Nine Men's Morris Skill.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2020 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 36

As usual I lose. Everyone got the laugh they wanted. I get the usual ridicule.

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,