Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 38 of 47

"After almost two years at my guilds this - Page 38 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2020 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 8:38am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat
A Friend

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 38

Up she goes. More lifts than you can shake a stick at. Well done to all those who bet on me. A wise decision indeed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Yes I can do Mine Men's Morris. I'm not very good, but I'll give it a go.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which the noble Garath accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Garath uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 24 experience points.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 38 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Successful. That's a bit of a surprise, but a good result anyway.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 7:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Yes, I can lift boulders, wenches, weights. I can even lift myself up from a prone position sometimes.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 7:49am / Post ID: #

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Lifting The Boulder of which defiant Garath accepted. Garath uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Garath uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 22 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garath received 32 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 38

Well done to those who gambled on me. I don't promote or condone gambling but for those who engage in it, I'm pleased you won.

23rd Sep, 2020 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 38

"After almost two years at my guilds this game will prove to be good relief, so yes, I will have a turn at it."

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,