Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 11 of 47

"You see my friends, the way I play is - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Nov, 2018 - 4:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (47) »
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 11

The Anglesey's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Lifting The Boulder of which courageous Krusten accepted. Krusten uses past knowledge to Lift and achieves a number of repetitions that beats out the competition! Krusten uses the Lift Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 25 gold pieces was collected for Lift. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 27 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2018 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

Upon the offer of the wench Merlin has to refuse. "Sorry lady, but that is one game I do not know how to play so I will have to pass on it."

7th Nov, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Let's see, I just got a few lessons in this game so I don't expect to be the best player but I still expect to win."

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

The Anglesey's Tavern Wench dares the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which Merlin accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Merlin uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 37 experience points.

7th Nov, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Amphitheater Anglesey

"Not bad, not bad at all, for someone that only learned within the past few days. I guess I have a natural talent for this game."

28th Nov, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

"I can sit down to play this as it is befitting a Queen and is the kind of challenge I would be expected to accept."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat - Page 11

The Anglesey's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the A Game of Nine Men's Morris of which courageous Krusten accepted. Your opponent plays with skill and cunning but you are still able to out maneuver him to claim victory at the game! Krusten uses the Nine Men's Morris Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Nine Men's Morris. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 25 experience points.

28th Nov, 2018 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

"You see my friends, the way I play is to win and that is what I did here today and on the battlefield. Now I must bid you my good-byes as I have finished my training for this long year at the guild so now I need to attend to my armies back in the Town."

> TOPIC: Anglesey Amphitheater Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,