Do Artificial Nails Affect Our Health?

Do Artificial Nails Affect Health - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Sep, 2018 - 9:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Acrylic nails or nail polishes
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Study shows nail treatments do not affect readings of patients' oxygen levels, despite widespread concern. New research suggests that nail treatments such as acrylic nails or nail polishes do not, as previously thought, affect readings from digital pulse oximetry (DPO) devices used to monitor patients' blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels in hospital. Source 5x.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Health Affect Nails Artificial Do

So many chemicals go into those things I can hardly stand to be around any nail shops. It has to be bad for your health.

19th Jul, 2018 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Do Artificial Nails Affect Our Health? Health & Special Psychology

I've never thought about the health effects of wearing fake nails because they do not appeal to me. I have blessed with strong nails that take nail polish very well so you won't find me gluing anything to them.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I thought people who worked in nail shops due to high exposure to nail polish were experiencing negative health effects. I don't know about fake nails. I don't imagine applying it to your nails once in a while is too bad.

7th Sep, 2018 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

Wizard gets a plus 1 for that. I could never work in a nail shop just because of the smell. Glue is of itself a very strong chemical and putting it all over your fingers has got to have an effect on you. I bet the nails absorb some of those chemicals which is then absorbed by the skin underneath the nail.

> TOPIC: Do Artificial Nails Affect Our Health?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,