Eating Or Drinking While Playing Video Games

Eating Drinking Playing Video Games - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2018 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Are you the type of player that eats and drinks while playing video games? If so, what do you normally eat or drink?

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Games Video Playing Drinking Eating

While I don't play many video games (Can't even remember when last I did) I eat before or after but not during! That's just nasty.

22nd Jul, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Eating Or Drinking While Playing Video Games Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Sorry Krusten I might fall into the bracket of being one of the "Nasty" ones but I like having snacks and drinks nearby.

15th Nov, 2018 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

I don't think I've ever played and ate at the same time. What if you spill something on the keyboard or game pad? You will be mad that you spilled food but also your game experience will be forever altered biggrin.gif if you don't clean them well enough. The other option will be to buy new keyboard or game pad.

15th Nov, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

I suppose I fall in between. It’s difficult to have food and hands on a keyboard at the same time, plus generally messy. Drink is another matter. A quick sip of soda or juice between matches or spawns is great.

16th Nov, 2018 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Food and computers don't mix at all. If you ever turned over your keyboard and shook it a bit you would see a whole bunch of crud come out of there.

If you looked at your controller in a bright light it would look like a McDonald's greasy grill. This increases the bacteria count and can make you sick.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2018 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Eating Drinking Playing Video Games

Ever been too drunk to Mario Kart? I have. I'm a big fan of Sam Adams Boston lager and Oktoberfest. In my younger days I would have Mario Kart parties. More than one time I woke up with the Nintendo still on and people passed out all over my den. Good times.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Eating Drinking Playing Video Games Computer Issues & Video Gaming

It doesn't happen to often but when I do it's usually something easy like a sandwitch, and drinking soda, that's a must for me!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Eating Or Drinking While Playing Video Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,