Barbarian's Guild

Barbarian' S Guild - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Apr, 2019 - 8:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Text RPG Barbarian Class, Guild of Barbarians - Out of Character Text RPG Discussion
Barbarian's Guild Related Information to Barbarian's Guild
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Barbarian's Guild

The Barbarians' Guild, a place of training located in Anglesey within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about the offerings at this Guild especially the pros and cons of this Class over another.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2018 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Guild Barbarians

The damage you get from joining the barbarians is awesome once you actually hit you can really hurt your enemy.

6th Jul, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Barbarian's Guild Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have been thinking about the barbarians since breaking through in an attack is one thing but causing enough damage that the opponent doesn't attack back is another thing.

6th Jul, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Guild Barbarians

Yeah that's the big incentive. Other classes have an increased damage but not as much as this one. You don't get anything for the initial attack though.

13th Jul, 2018 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Guild Barbarians

I decided to join the barbarians. The bonus damage does help a lot. My hits are in the higher range for sure but it got me too overconfident so I have to watch that.

25th Aug, 2018 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Barbarian's Guild

It doesn't matter what this guild offers my character will join it. I feel a character's path should not be so much about what we recognize as a player but what the character sees as their dream. My ROK character is a barbarian so its only natural he will join in with the barbarians no matter what.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2018 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Barbarian's Guild

Well yeah, you can play that way if you want to but what is a story if your character cannot survive it? Barbarian bonuses definitely work for my character.

9th Apr, 2019 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Barbarian's Guild Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

This is probably going to be one of the guilds that I will choose when I can afford it. I like what it offers. It could make a big bonus to my chances in combat.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Barbarian's Guild

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,