Airborne Medication

Airborne Medication - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Jun, 2018 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Airborne Medication

Orange peels may hold secret to airborne medicine, safer bridges. Engineers have figured out the mechanics of how oranges release that thin stream of fragrant oil when squeezed. They characterized the orange peels' structure and figured out the role the layers have to create the microjet dynamic. By mimicking nature's mechanism of an orange layer, pharmaceutical companies may be able to develop a less expensive and less complex way to deliver airborne medication. Source 1g.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Airborne Medication
A Friend

Medication Airborne

While airborne meds is all well and good I am one that would want to know what I am getting and having a choice of not receiving the meds. I am not one that would get a medication just because the government thinks I need it.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Airborne Medication
A Friend

Airborne Medication Health & Special Psychology

Oh wow, I don't think I've ever heard of air born medication. What'll they think of next? I remain utterly convinced that if it doesn't get thought up in this day and age, it just won't be thought of. Technology has reached that point. Next thing you know somebody out there who's smarter than I am will figure out a way to make physical time travel a reality, and we'll be doing it from our own living room if we want. Hey, I can dream can't I? *laugh*.

> TOPIC: Airborne Medication

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,