The Psychology Of Hunger

The Psychology Hunger - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Sep, 2018 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Being hungry
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Psychology Of Hunger

Are you really you when you're hungry? What makes someone go from simply being hungry to full-on 'hangry'? More than just a simple drop in blood sugar, this combination of hunger and anger may be a complicated emotional response involving an interplay of biology, personality and environmental cues. Source 8b.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

The Psychology Of Hunger
A Friend

Hunger Psychology The

While I have never experienced a person who was actually "Hangry" I have met a few people who stated they were getting to the point of being hangry. I think this new word of hangry is just a metaphor for many people with those that actually do get hangry are few and that could be a condition they grew up with as a way to get food so they were not hungry anymore. I would take this more as a learned response than just something people throw around to get attention at times.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Psychology Of Hunger Health & Special Psychology

Link between hunger and mood explained. The study used rats to examine the impact on emotional behavior of a sudden drop in blood sugar. When the rats were given a glucose blocker, researchers found they had higher levels of cortisol. They also showed signs of stress and sluggish behavior similar to a poor mood. To prove the behavior wasn't just a lack of glucose to the muscles, researchers then gave them a common antidepressant and the behavior disappeared. Source 5v.

> TOPIC: The Psychology Of Hunger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,