Portugal vs Spain FIFA 2018

Portugal Spain Fifa 2018 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Jun, 2018 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group B - Friday, 15 June, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
14th Jun, 2018 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

This Thread is for Discussion and predictions on this football match only: Portugal vs Spain

For general Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018. If you are interested in entering the Forum Contest related to this match then you are in the right place. Just make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts.

NOTE: You can also use this Thread to make your comments about anything related to this match before, during and after. It is only the contestants that must make their predictions before the match starts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

FIFA Spain Portugal

I believe that Spain will win this match with the following score Spain 3 and Portugal 2.

14th Jun, 2018 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Portugal vs Spain FIFA 2018 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Spain has been doing really well this year (They failed really bad in the last world cup).

Goals by: Spain 2 - Portugal 1.

15th Jun, 2018 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

FIFA Spain Portugal

This is going to be a tough match but I think everything will favor Spain. I actually think the above is correct;

Spain 2, Portugal 1.

15th Jun, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

FIFA Spain Portugal

Spain has been playing very nicely and they are definitely one of the favorites to win this World Cup. However, they usually play great in friendlies. I would like to see how they perform in the actual games.

Will Cristiano Ronaldo cry and roll in the field today? *laugh*

My prediction is: Spain 1- Portugal 0.

16th Jun, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

This was a very exciting match - the kind of football (And acting) you would expect from football at this level. Ronaldo broke many records again tonight scoring the most goals st FIFA, hat tricks, etc.

Final score: Portugal 3 - Spain 3 (Draw)
Goals by: Ronaldo, Costa and Nacho.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Portugal vs Spain FIFA 2018

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,