Russia vs Egypt FIFA 2018

Russia Egypt Fifa 2018 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Jun, 2018 - 9:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group A - Tuesday 18 June, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
16th Jun, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

This Thread is for Discussion and predictions on this football match only: Russia vs Egypt

For general Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018. If you are interested in entering the Forum Contest related to this match then you are in the right place. Just make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts.

NOTE: You can also use this Thread to make your comments about anything related to this match before, during and after. It is only the contestants that must make their predictions before the match starts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

FIFA Egypt Russia

This is going to be another game that Russia will have no issues with. I say the final score is going to be Russia 4 Egypt 1.

19th Jun, 2018 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Russia vs Egypt FIFA 2018 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Egypt played really well in their last match let's see if they can show up Russia.

Russia 2 - Egypt 2.

19th Jun, 2018 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

FIFA Egypt Russia

Egypt needs to win this and put the brakes on the Russians.

Egypt 2 - Russia 1.

19th Jun, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

FIFA Egypt Russia

Time to win some FP already, Russia 1 with Egypt 0 and I have no idea about the players that might score.

19th Jun, 2018 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

So far my future football forecast is way off the mark but I will give it another try since I have nothing to lose,

Russia 3 -- Egypt 1.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Russia Egypt FIFA 2018

In this match the first half was not in Egypt's favor… they played slow and allowed Russia to get the upper hand quickly. Egypt even scored an own goal. The second half was a faster paced game and Egypt was finally able to score their first World Cup goal.... But it was too late. Egypt is likely out of the World Cup now even though they still have another game.

Final score: Russia 3 - Egypt 1
Goals by: Fathy (Og), Cheryshev, Dzyuba, and Salah

Stacia wins this one.

> TOPIC: Russia vs Egypt FIFA 2018

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,