Duggin the Paladin III

Duggin Paladin Iii - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jun, 2018 - 11:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 517
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

Duggin the Paladin III

I am duggin. I was given this name by my mother because she sensed good and holy intentions in me since the first day she first set eyes upon me. I stand 6 feet 7 inches tall and have short thick brown hair, kindly blue eyes and a firm but kindly and clean-shaven face. I intend on wielding both holy magic as well as the sword in battle to spread goodness and righteousness throughout the lands. When I become king, I shall rule over my lands with humility and love and I shall love my subjects with all of my heart and treat them with kindness and fairness. To begin my life, I shall work at odd jobs to earn the necessary gold to further myself and train hard in my mind body and soul, for as my mother has taught me, one must have all 3 of these to learn and grow in battle.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

III Paladin Duggin

Advisor Description

Guldar and I met in the town square and I noticed his platemail armor immediately. He told me that he was hired by my mother before her death to watch over me for the first little while in the event of something happening to her so that I might get a firm foothold in the town and learn my way. After the shock of learning that I was being watched, Guldar informed me in a jolly tone that he saw great potential in me and felt I was destined to go far.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

Duggin the Paladin III Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a very lovely woman as I recall her. She taught me much in the very short time I had with her before her untimely death, and they are words that I shall never forget as long as I shall live.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

III Paladin Duggin

Message to Advisor

I greet thee Guldar. I have had a very adventurous day, going on a quest in the palace of the good lady. I am in my cold camp right now so I shall continue when I have awakened. I pray this finds you well.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

III Paladin Duggin

The Resurrection of Duggin the Paladin. I, Duggin, have died but am alive again! Mine aspiration is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered evils for the 1st time much to mine mesmerized. I am not in a quest yet I have become it.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

Duggin the Paladin III

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke, thy eyes are as lovely as the sun, your hair as pretty as the moon. Your humor maketh everyone laugh with delight. Your lovely wisdom helps those who are in need and your palace is filled with laughter and joy for those of us whom are yet young.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

Duggin Paladin III

Most beautiful lady of Duggin

The lass's beauty is beyond compare, no other woman on earth comes even close to her unmatched beauty. Her eyes are like gems of the purist kind, her hair is as shiny as spun gold and as smooth as silk. Her teeth were as white as the new fallen snow and her figure as of an angel. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen before in my young life and I must meet her to know if we shall be one.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

Duggin Paladin III Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Duggin the Paladin. I seek redemption for mine disappointments, it is mine 2nd falling from the ambition I should have.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Duggin the Paladin III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,