Duggin the Paladin III - Page 2 of 2

Duggin died a heroic death while fighting with - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 517
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

Duggin the Paladin III - Page 2

The Resurrection of Duggin the Paladin. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 3rd time to continue this adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

III Paladin Duggin

Why Am I Duggin?

I have met a young girl while checking on some business for the local tavern keeper. She had said she had never seen me before now but that her mother has always told her that she was a special child. She told me that she could see my heart and saw that I was good. I am extremely baffled that she would know this information having never met with me before now. Very curious indeed.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin III
A Friend

Duggin the Paladin III Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Duggin died a heroic death while fighting with a bloodthirsty gang leader. Although he went into that bitter fight prematurely and probably before he was ready, before he had the skills that he may have needed, he went into it with his heart. He was a very brave warrior and would've made a fine bodyguard, for he fought hard and was training hard before his death.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Duggin the Paladin III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,