Chloe Dykstra

Chloe Dykstra - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jun, 2018 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Chloe Dykstra Actress
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chloe Dykstra

Model’s bombshell claims about her famous ex. MODEL and actor Chloe Dykstra has penned an extraordinary essay detailing the emotional and sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of her celebrity ex. Source 5q

Image from Instagram public domain.

Chloe Dykstra
Chloe Dykstra (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Chloe Dykstra
A Friend

Dykstra Chloe

As more and more women come out and state things like this about a guy it will be harder and harder for women to find nice guys to date as many guys will be afraid to be in a relationship with a woman for the fear of them turning things around and basically making men sound bad.
I do not know if this guy was a controlling as she says he was but she went into the relationship knowing he just had broke up with another girl. I am not saying what he did was correct but how much is fact and how much has she made up to make it look better? I do hope that Ms. Dykstra has a better time with her next relationship.

> TOPIC: Chloe Dykstra

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,