Dragon the Wanderer III

Dragon Wanderer Iii - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jun, 2018 - 9:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 519
17th Jun, 2018 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon the Wanderer III

I am Dragon and I was given this name because of the shape of my tattoos on my back are of a Dragon. I am known as a wanderer because of my willingness to explore and search of new things.

I stand 6 feet 4 inches tall with a broad muscular body. My dark red hair is pulled back and goes down to the middle of my back in a braided ponytail. This matches my dark red eyes and dark tanned skin which gives me a roughly appearance. However, despite this rough appearance, I am a very kind individual.

I follow the path of a traveling warrior who helps those in dire need of assistance. I want to help those who cannot help themselves and strike down those who would take push their advantages too far, for I am no ignorant of the world. If I ever ally with someone it will be for a greater cause to achieve one goal and I will uphold that person to this standard.

I intend to get the will of the people in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I will not allow anyone to cross my friends or relations and whoever does will not be shown mercy. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

III Wanderer Dragon

Advisor Description

It was the middle of the tavern where the noise was loud and the ale was flowing. I sat down in the corner to have a meal to myself before I planned to join the hectic environment. As the wench left the table I was approached by a mysterious women. She had straight dark blue almost black hair down to her shoulders with crisp hazel eyes and wore a blue corset that went down to her ankles.
She smiled when our eyes met," I shall help you with the mission that one has set for yourself."
I looked quizzical at her "Why would you be willing to do such a thing?"
She replied,"You don't remember the promise I made to me 8 years ago? I offered my life in service to you for when you saved my life at the cliff. I did not take such a promise lightly and will continue to follow my pledge, but now I must leave for I need to gather information for you."
Before I could say a word she was already gone and left me slightly bemused. If she helps me along the way it would be great as more lives could be saved and maybe this kingdom could have a proper ruler that doesn't abandon its citizens. The closeness you felt with her as well might even blossom the relationship to the next level and maybe more. As the closing thoughts leave you, you are beckoned into the crowd in the tavern to join in the drinking which you anticipate to be a great night.

17th Jun, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon the Wanderer III Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

For thou the stars cannot compare
The intricacy that beauty hold
In your breathe that cannot be shared
With your stature one can be told
They hound around the unknown aura
And stare like newfound flora
With such grace that blesses their eyes
Your beauty they cannot get more of
Once entrapped in your presence
They lose the value of their own essence
That is overrun by your beauty
Even lose the sense of their duty

Descriptions of words do not match the undefinable appearance which one entails
For across all the stars, to do justice to one must resort but to tell naught but the highest of tales.

17th Jun, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

III Wanderer Dragon

Reflections on your mother

We were at a fireplace and I was on my mothers lap. She spoke to me:
"Only so much can be done for not all the people in the world can be helped. However, that does not mean to leave everyone to suffer, for it is a constant battle against forces that are always against us. Do not think that what you do is not worthy. For everything that is done has a cause and effect whether that is to combat the evil or help boost someones confidence in their life. Nothing can be done completely alone and all can be connected to something or someone. Be careful though with who you take on with you in life as they can help, but also hinder the goals in which you want to accomplish."

17th Jun, 2018 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

III Wanderer Dragon

Most beautiful lady of Dragon

I was walking the town streets which was bustling with people and it seemed almost like it was fate. A path opened just so I could see her. I was looking into her dark piercing purple eyes for what felt like an eternity and after I finally tear myself away I observe the rest of her features. She had dark purple hurt pulled back into a pony tail and her bangs covered her left eye. She had purple eye liner and purple lipstick on with an angular face. She was wearing a dark purple corset which went down to her ankles and split to show her black high heel boots. Her extremely ample bosom was very contradictory to her slender figure it almost seemed impossible. Then before I knew it the moment is gone and all I wanted was to see her again.

17th Jun, 2018 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon the Wanderer III

Isabella the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Dragon

She has braided dark red hair down to her shoulders and dark brown almost black eyes. She uses an axe and shield with light armor that is beaten and battered. Her personality is that of toughness as she's never afraid of a challenge and doesn't like to back down. Always one to get up to prove her worth she is a scrappy fighter that isn't afraid to use anything to win the fight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2018 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon Wanderer III

Why Am I Dragon?

Why [am I] of a good nature thou wonders. It has only been a few years and a few waves have been made for thy nature. For being kind to one another is the way of thou, but should that necessarily mean that thou is good. Thou wishes for the best in all of those that come across thy path and for their entire lives. Does that mean that thee is good?

17th Jun, 2018 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon Wanderer III Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Dragon the Wanderer Lives!. I, Dragon, have died but am alive again! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 1st time to continue this adventure.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dragon the Wanderer III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,