Dragon the Wanderer III - Page 2 of 2

I confront the traitor to the kingdom to show - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jun, 2018 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 519
17th Jun, 2018 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon the Wanderer III - Page 2

T'was my dream to be part of the Guild of Cavaliers and this day it has been fulfilled. I am now a Cavalier.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2018 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

III Wanderer Dragon

The Resurrection of Dragon the Wanderer. It is mine blemishes that caused mine 2nd demise within this medieval world. What cause do I need?

17th Jun, 2018 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dragon
(+)

Dragon the Wanderer III Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I confront the traitor to the kingdom to show him he should not be sharing secrets with our enemies and he should not have risked the lives of several of what was his fellowmen. Unable to understand his reason for wanted to betray his town, I initiate the fight against him only to realize that I was severely outmatched. My beliefs would not be enough to help me win through this fight. I tried one last desperate blow trying to sacrifice my arm to deal a final blow upon him. However, he recognized my feint and finished me off with ease. My last thought of how I let my mother down plagued me till my last breath.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dragon the Wanderer III

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,