Mom Bathes Son In Bleach

Mom Bathes Son Bleach - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Sep, 2018 - 9:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mom Bathes Son In Bleach

Mom bathes 1-year-old son with rare skin disorder in bleach to keep him alive. A mom from Washington state bathes her 1-year-old son with harlequin ichthyosis in bleach twice a week, because she wants him to defy the odds. Alicia Barber is hopeful she won't need to use the toxic chemical forever. She's searching for other options… Source 7q.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Mom Bathes Son In Bleach
A Friend

Bleach Son Bathes Mom

I feel for this baby and the steps his mother is going through to help this infant continue with life. The steps she is willing to take and sacrifices she is willing to do to help her son is amazing. I hope other ways are found to help her in her search for other methods to treat his disease.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Mom Bathes Son In Bleach Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Sad to say when mom is desperate to save her baby's life she will do anything even if its unconventional or crazy to the rest of us.

7th Jul, 2018 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

Bleach Son Bathes Mom

I hope she goes to through the ichthyosis channels to find what is better for her child. I actually have a friend who has this disability and I know she does not use bleach. There are support groups for this particular skin condition.

7th Sep, 2018 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Bleach Son Bathes Mom

It must be very taxing on the parents to have to see about this everyday wondering how their child will make out in the future. I hope the scientists come up with a cure soon.

> TOPIC: Mom Bathes Son In Bleach

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,