Uruguay vs Russia

Uruguay Russia - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jun, 2018 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group A - Monday, 25 June, 2018, 10am Atlantic
23rd Jun, 2018 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Uruguay vs Russia

Predictions and Discussion for this football match only: Uruguay vs Russia

Make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts. Read more: Football Contest.

Note: General Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Russia Uruguay

I thought I had this one in my mind, but then I start thinking about Russia and how they always train to excel in what they do. I am not saying that the other team don't do the same; it just what I remember about them from other events they had participated in. That said, I am going off from what it seem like I would be by saying Uruguay will take the win by 1.
Uruguay 2 - Russia 1
Will be good game none the less.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Uruguay vs Russia
A Friend

Uruguay vs Russia Sports & Fashion Music Movies

With the way Russia has been playing I think this will not be much of a contest and they will win this game. Final score Russia 4 Uruguay 1.

25th Jun, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Russia Uruguay

If Russia wins this one its because they are doping.
Russia 1-Uruguay 2. Russia will still go to the next round anyway.

25th Jun, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Russia Uruguay

This is the game I chose to see. Uruguay dominated this match and did not give Russia a chance to recover. The Russians played halfheartedly by the second goal against them.

Final Score: Uruguay 3 - Russia 0
Goals by: Suárez, Cavani and Cheryshev.

> TOPIC: Uruguay vs Russia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,