Iran vs Portugal

Iran Portugal - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jun, 2018 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Group B - Monday, 25 June, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
23rd Jun, 2018 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Iran vs Portugal

Predictions and Discussion for this football match only: Iran vs Portugal

Make sure to enter your predictions below before the match starts. Read more: Football Contest.

Note: General Discussion on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2018 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Portugal Iran

This one may be an interesting match up to say the least. I feel that this will end in a tie at the end with 2 each.

Iran 2 - Portugal 2.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2018 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Iran vs Portugal
A Friend

Iran vs Portugal Sports & Fashion Music Movies

While Portugal is not playing to their regular strength I still think they will overcome Iran and win this match. Final score Iran 0 Portugal 2.

25th Jun, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Portugal Iran

Portugal has Cristiano Ronaldo and Iran has…? So the way it looks, Portugal 2 and Iran 0.

26th Jun, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Portugal Iran

I chose to see this match and boy was it a heated affair. This is the first time I've seen a referee check the VAR so often. The Iranians were getting very emotional and kept Portugal at bay. Ironically Ronaldo was not the goal scorer and he got a yellow card.

Final score: Portugal 1 - Iran 1
Goals by: Quaresma and Ansarifard.

> TOPIC: Iran vs Portugal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,