Kronar the Barbarian

Kronar Barbarian - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2018 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 530
23rd Jun, 2018 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Kronar the Barbarian

I am Kronar, and I delight in the rush of physical contest. Ever since I was a child, feats of daring and prowess have called to me like a siren's song, setting my blood to rushing.

I come from strong blood and stand a full head taller than the next tallest man in my village, with a powerful physique honed over years of trying to push my own limits of athleticism, strength and endurance.

I believe in action over idle words, and have long since learned to go with my gut instincts from situations where stopping to think can easily get you killed. Because of this, they call me "The Barbarian", believing they wound me with their words. Only small men concern themselves with the mewlings of the envious, and Kronar is no small man.

I will own their title, and I will go from great deed to great deed in my journey towards becoming the Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2018 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Barbarian Kronar

Advisor Description

I first ran into Benedict when he chose to reveal himself to me, not long after my sixteenth birthday as I entered the Town. H'ed been watching me from the shadows on behest of his leader, my father.

I must say I was quite sceptical about this man who claimed to have only my best interests at heart, citing loyalty to my father, but after some time's conversation I was quite convicned that he at least had an intimate knowledge of my father, though I was resolved to not trust too easily his good intentions.

Benedict, for all his jovial bluster and good spirits, seems to me a haunted man, and his eyes oft belie some great tragedy or sadness from his past, or so it seems to me. Despite this, however, he knows his trade well and I am sure I will value his council in the days to come, if only he can learn that I am my own man, and not just the second coming of my father.

23rd Jun, 2018 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Kronar the Barbarian Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Amongst a gender of wilting lilies and fainting fantasticals Lady Fluke alone stands tall and strong, proud on own two legs with no need for anyone else to prop her up.

Truly, she knows what is important in life, and that is true beauty.

23rd Jun, 2018 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Barbarian Kronar

Breath of life comes to Kronar the Barbarian. I, Kronar, have died but am alive again! Mine dumbfounded 1st awakening. Was it a quest. I need to changeth mine aspiration.

24th Jun, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Barbarian Kronar

No one shall lay low Kronar the Barbarian. I, Kronar, liveth for the 2nd version of mine entranced self. Change the aim and I shall changeth the outcome.

24th Jun, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Kronar the Barbarian

Message to Advisor

Greetings Benedict!

I am writing to you today to inquire after your aid in position as my advisor. I have found a way, I believe, to hone my skills by training with Lady Fluke of hte Parody guild, though I am forbidden by oath to more closely discuss it. Since the training involves some light combat, I first trained myself in the rudiments of running and, in case I find myself stuck in the wilds, I learned how to make a fire.

During the training, however, I have died and been resurrected twice. Once to a door - I do not know how, all I did was attempt to open it - and once to drowning in a relatively placid stream.

I believe there may be something strange going on, though I will continue to push my training, that I may better myself for future endeavors. Any advice you migth have will be well received.

Kronar.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2018 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Kronar Barbarian

No one shall lay low Kronar the Barbarian. I awoke again for the 3rd time. I am entranced by it. I felt like it was a destiny of fate. I shall aim for better.

24th Jun, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Kronar Barbarian Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Kronar

She has the most radiant smile that, though I saw it only briefly, seemed to light up the entire world. Her big, green eyes smiled along with her mouth, while seeming also to promise mischief, adding to her sensual allure.

Surrounding her heart-shaped face with its pronounced cheekbones and dainty little nose were tresses of copper, curling in on themselves like little ringlets.

Her figure was that of an hourglass, and I could only barely contain myself from glancing down her bodice, and her head only just came up to about my collarbone.

Though she was dressed in a simple dress, its cut and make was fine, such that I couldn't quite tell her status or profession, though I doubt she be a simple woman.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kronar the Barbarian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,