Bladur the Fighter - Page 2 of 4

Reflections On Your Mother My mother was the - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2020 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 534
30th Apr, 2020 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur the Fighter - Page 2

A Lift Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2020 - 9:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Fighter Bladur

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Usually, I would go to the tavern to have a meal and drink but today I was stopped from doing that by a cloaked figure that blocked my path. First thing I was thinking was combat but then he told me he was there on business. He called me by my name and seemed to have a general knowledge about me. I asked if he was following me and he concurred that I was being watched by people interested in reaching my goal. I was impressed and yet a bit concerned by all this news. He said he had a gift for me and I now wait to see what it will be.

27th May, 2020 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur the Fighter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Bladur the Fighter".

9th Jun, 2020 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Page 2 Fighter Bladur

I, Bladur am now expertly skilled in Reflexes.

15th Jun, 2020 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Fighter Bladur

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Music Skill expert.

19th Aug, 2020 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur the Fighter

I, Bladur known as the Fighter, have graduated from the Hand Wrestling Skill training.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2020 - 7:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur Fighter - Page 2

I, Bladur am adept in the History Skill.

2nd Dec, 2020 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur Fighter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was the saint of a woman who gave her own life for her son. I aspire to be like her in will and determination and it is this drive that keeps on the path to be the future Ruler of Kings. I hope by doing so she can look down on me kindly and shower her blessings so I can survive what I have to do in order to reach there.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Bladur the Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,