How Likely Will You Live To Be Over 100 Years Old?

How Live 100 Years Old - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Nov, 2018 - 9:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2018 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The odds of living to 110-plus level out -- once you hit 105. The chances of reaching the ripe old age of 110 are within reach -- if you survive the perilous 90s and make it to 105 when death rates level out, according to a study of extremely old Italians. Source 6f.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2018 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Old Years Over To Live Will How

I doubt I will even get to 70 I just love too much junk food and its led to unhealthy lifestyle. I'd like to believe that the ones that make it over 100 at least eat twice as good as I do.

15th Nov, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

How Likely Will You Live To Be Over 100 Years Old? Health & Special Psychology

I would not want to live past 100 with aches and pains wishing everyday that I was younger.

15th Nov, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

When I was a kid I wanted to reach 100 years, now seeing my grandparents and my parents getting old, I know how hard it's going to be. In order to reach that age I must change by eating habits and exercise a lot more.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I want to live to be 120 but with the way things are going on with my body now I will be lucky not to be in a wheel chair within a year or two. I doubt I will reach my goal.

16th Nov, 2018 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

First, my immature rant: I agree with SMF, who would want to live even passed 80? Just imagine the wrinkles and how you will deal with cold weather!

Now for my sensible thoughts; definitely eating right, exercise and stress free environments will lead to a longer life span but I'd say that genetics is a BIG part of it. There are old folks that don't do any of those things and yet… they out live us all!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2018 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Will Live To Over 100 Years Old

My preference is for quality of life over quantity.

To this end I eat pretty well and exercise to a decent level as well.

As Krusten says genetics is an important element and I’m sure there are folks who do far less than me and yet will probably outlive me. Despite this I’ll do what I can to ensure the quality of what I have.

> TOPIC: How Likely Will You Live To Be Over 100 Years Old?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,