Brett Kavanaugh - Page 6 of 7

And then they have a 'Small investigation.' - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Top  Brett Kavanaugh Trump nominee as judge for Supreme Court
5th Oct, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Brett Kavanaugh - Page 6

You think the Dems don't know that Dr. Ford's case would take them no where? Of course, they are bright people, but they need any tool to stop a man who would give more power to the president and enforce conservative thinking so Dr. Ford's case will do.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Brett Kavanaugh
A Friend

Kavanaugh Brett

I actually saw the live stream. He was dodging every question FBI thrown at him. And the judge asked Kavanaugh if he had gotten drunk and not remember anything and he replied with "Have you?" and the judge responded back saying "No I haven't." I wouldn't have responded to him at all I would've repeated the same question till he answered. And I honestly Ford. Some women been assaulted and just don't say nothing because they feel as if nobody would believe them. 'Shakes Head' The Republican party is just full of racists and womanizers.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Brett Kavanaugh
A Friend

Brett Kavanaugh History & Civil Business Politics

The worst part about that "Have You?!" response, the questioner has a recovering alcoholic in her immediate family, a detail Kavanaugh was well aware of.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Brett Kavanaugh
A Friend

Page 6 Kavanaugh Brett

I understand why people that are sexually abused sometimes don't say anything for years. Things of that nature are very difficult to deal with. However in this case she had no proof of any sort. We still are a country of being innocent until proven guilty right? Lately it seems to be guilty until proven innocent. That is an extremely dangerous viewpoint. This mindset is similar to McCarthyism all over again. While some may enjoy it when it is pointed towards your enemies, these things tend to go the other direction as well.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Brett Kavanaugh
A Friend

Kavanaugh Brett

This wasn't a court case. This was a job interview, for a very very important job, one that has extremely demanding requirements.

Even if the claim is proven true, Kavanaugh could not be taken to court for it. The statute of limitations for the crime has passed. But that is not the point.

If there is a credible claim of misconduct, it must be considered. If the candidate's defense is not credible, that must likewise be considered. To be blunt, there is a long list of people with Kavanaugh's credentials. Why not simply move on to the next untainted name on the list?

19th Oct, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Brett Kavanaugh

international QUOTE
The statute of limitations for the crime has passed.

In Maryland, where the alleged crime took place, there is not statue of limitations for this kind of crime. At least that is what I understood from the invited prosecutor.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Brett Kavanaugh
A Friend

Brett Kavanaugh - Page 6

Did a quick check to confirm things. At the time of the alleged incident, attempted rape in Maryland was defined as a misdemeanor with a one year statute of limitations. The law has changed since, but Kavanaugh is safe in that regard. Federal law guarantees that changes in the law cannot make someone subject to being charged after the fact.

Safe for reasons I find despicable (I mean, come on, a misdemeanor?), but safe nonetheless.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:54pm

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Brett Kavanaugh
A Friend

Brett Kavanaugh Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

And then they have a 'Small investigation.' I still say Ford is telling the truth. And when Kavanaugh is questioned about if he wants an ivestigation he says "Have you heard the testimony?" And I'm like. Dude they are asking if you want an investigation. And later on in the case Donald Trump taunts Ford and everyone in the courtroom laughs. What has America come to? I'll tell you what it has come to. THE END.

Reconcile Edited: Knightslay on 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:57pm

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Brett Kavanaugh

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,