Shamus the Patriot

Shamus Patriot - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 9:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 543
10th Jul, 2018 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus the Patriot

Shamus is a regular kind of guy with no features that stand out any more than the other people around him. He is not athletic by any means but has a fair size to the point that he could look intimidating. He has always thought about being a knight and will possibly pursue that towards being a ruler of kings. He will implore the Art of War in his strategy to take over the land one piece at a time.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2018 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Patriot Shamus

Advisor Description

A regular of the tavern whenever he was away from the barracks was this soldier that was friendly towards me. He seemed keenly interested in my health and how I was adjusting to the town. It is only later he would tell me what he has known all this time… I was to be the next ruler of kings. I think we will have a very interesting relationship.

20th Jul, 2018 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus the Patriot Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was all that I expected from a mother. She was caring and sought the best thing for me. She even made sure that I would have an advisor before she passed away. I often deliberate if she knew she was going to die. Either way I shall remember her forever.

24th Jul, 2018 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Patriot Shamus

Message to Advisor

I have been lacking skills but have tried getting more even though I cannot go to a more advanced level on any of them but at least I know the basics. Soon I hope to find a job so I can have enough gold to improve my situation.

31st Jul, 2018 - 7:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Patriot Shamus

Reflections on your father

It is difficult to reflect on someone you don't know. Its like being asked to think about a country you have never been to… all you can do is imagine. My father was not in my life so being asked to reflect on him is like being asked to imagine what it would be like to have a father because I do not know. I wish it could have been different, but it wasn't and maybe there was a good purpose in it.

13th Aug, 2018 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus the Patriot

A Shameful Day Burlesque Competition

In need of a better life I decided to do something that probably was not bettering my life after all. I was put into a vessel of snakes of all sizes and types and while there I honestly thought I was a mad man for choosing to do this silly thing. Desperate men do desperate things at times and this was one of them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2018 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus Patriot

First time in the Town

My first time in this town was a happy occasion. Living in the forest with my mother took me away from all that was out there to discover. I feel like there is so much for me to learn! I am now trying to catch up on things that I should know but I feel lucky because there are so many that are willing to teach me some skills for a little money.

20th Sep, 2018 - 9:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Shamus Patriot Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Shamus the Patriot Lives!. I, Shamus, have died but am alive again! It is mine errors that caused mine 1st demise within this bedtime story. What end in view do I need?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Shamus the Patriot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,