Celestial the Angel

Celestial Angel - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Feb, 2019 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 544
10th Jul, 2018 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Celestial the Angel

Everything about Celestial will suggest she is from heaven. She has platinum blond hair, light grey eyes and pale white skin. She is slim and tall for a woman. She believes in the ways or clerics and monks choosing to dedicate a lot of her time to meditation and charity. All of this has not made her think less about what she was born to do.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2018 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Angel Celestial

Advisor Description

I knew Peter as one of the popular priests in the town but I was very surprised when he told me that he was also charged to advise me as the future ruler of kings. Since I already knew Peter as the priest of the town I have no doubts that he will advise me well and I will learn from him. I am humbled that my mother has given so much thought into making sure I was helped even after her death.

17th Aug, 2018 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Celestial the Angel Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am still new to everything. I am learning more things as I go along. I am learning how to climb difficult places. It may prove to be to my benefit sometime in the future. I hope that I can be better at what I should be doing because sometimes I feel I am not doing something right. When I see you again please advise as you have been.

22nd Aug, 2018 - 4:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Angel Celestial

Message to Advisor

I met a strange lady who told me about a place under her circus that I could explore. It is a dark place filled with rats, bats and scary voices. I try not to be afraid but it does get to me sometimes. I tried turning around to go back but when I do I get even more turned around, I fear that I am lost.

26th Oct, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Angel Celestial

A good looking man came into my view today and he was so gorgeous that I could hardly look away from him. He was very tall and had broad shoulders like a ship. He walked with confidence and smiled at everyone he passed. His hair was long and wavy, the blonde color shining in the sun light. His eyes was a piercing light blue that almost look white. When he passed near where I was standing he also smiled at me and I was in heaven for that moment.

26th Oct, 2018 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Celestial the Angel

Message to Advisor

I rather embarrassed myself earlier today by trying to perform a trick that I was ill prepared for. In any case it was a good learning experience. I am now in a dungeon of all places and resting after many hours in a maze. I hope to get a bit of rest before continuing. Pray for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2018 - 7:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Celestial Angel

Message to Advisor

The dungeons under the Town more specifically under the palace are very strange. They move and twist seeming randomly generating awkward moments in time. I have the feeling there is some kind of time magick involved to make me feel I am exploring a very large place when I am probably just in one large room.

5th Feb, 2019 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Celestial Angel Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Celestial the Angel".

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Celestial the Angel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,