Chiarra Introduction

Chiarra Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jul, 2018 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 17
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Chiarra Introduction

So, I really love reading, especially fantasy. I've been looking for an online text-based game that wasn't like Zork and other games like it. I always got confused with those types of games, with having to remember the syntax and I would get so lost in those worlds because I always had trouble making a mental map. This one sounded very interesting and fun and exactly what I was looking for. I'm very excited to get in and play with everyone.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Jul, 2018 - 1:55am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Introduction Chiarra

Prepare for Ruler of Kings II 2(ROK II)

Ready for the best text adventure ever created? To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 207
Flag Posts: 1,342
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 10.8%
[+] Gain: 104.81 FP
Charm: 29

Chiarra Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II. You won't have to worry about any syntax commands. There are buttons with labels or most times you decide what you want to enter. Have fun there.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th May, 2015 - 1:09am
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Member Learner

Introduction Chiarra

Thank you, this game just sounds like so much fun and I already just now got my character approved. So can't wait to jump in and see what awaits me.

Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Jul, 2018 - 1:55am
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,315
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Chiarra

Hello, you should have fun with it just make sure to read all that the townsfolk have to say to you specially your advisor.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Member Learner

Chiarra Introduction

Thank you so much, I definitely plan on making sure I read everything so I don't miss anything. Would suck to die.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Chiarra Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,