Kiara the Queen - Page 2 of 2

It has been a few days since Kiara has gone - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jul, 2018 - 4:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 546
12th Jul, 2018 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Kiara the Queen - Page 2

Most handsome gentleman of Kiara

As I was walking through the town, I couldn't help by notice the most handsome man I've ever seen. He was muscular without being overly so, his skin was dark from being out in the sun, he had facial hair, but it was neatly trimmed and taken care of and it was black like his hair that flowed down to his shoulders. The sight of him made me swoon and I couldn't resist the Hobbit's offer.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2018 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Queen Kiara

Kiara the Queen Lives!. I am still Kiara the Queen even if this destiny of fate doth maketh me overwhelmed the 3rd time over.

14th Jul, 2018 - 3:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Kiara the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Rowan the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Kiara

Rowan stands at 5'6 with toned muscles and broad shoulders. His hair is long, down to his shoulders, and black. His eyes are a piercing blue. While he is handsome, that's not the reason I chose him. I watched him as he practiced and saw his skill in combat. I could surely use someone like him alongside me on the battlefield.

14th Jul, 2018 - 4:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Page 2 Queen Kiara

Message to Advisor

Today was a very busy day for me. I worked my fingers to the bone in the herb garden for the Physician and I feel as if it has paid off. I have done a lot of training as well and I can definitely feel myself getting stronger. I feel as if I'm making good progress. Slow, but still good progress. I also hired a fighter who will keep me company on my travels.

14th Jul, 2018 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Queen Kiara

It has been a few days since Kiara has gone down into the Archives. I fear she perished to the giant spider, yet until someone is brave and strong enough to defeat such a creature, her body shall not be recovered. Everyone in the town that she had made an impression on has come to the library to say their farewells to her. She will be remembered, it's just a shame she didn't understand what she could handle.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kiara the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,