Leonson Introduction

Leonson Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jul, 2018 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Leonson Introduction
A Friend

Leonson Introduction

Hey,

My name is Leon! I'm 18 years of age, a very interested geek that loves world building and storytelling. I got PDD-NOS and ADHD including a mulitude of other disabilities so when I saw you guys also have an autism/adhd section I felt petrified!

I live in the Netherlands, and I kinda really have a national pride for it.. I also love anything geeky, from Harry Potter to real world history, and from lord of the rings to supernatural TV shows.

Nice to meet you all!
Leon

PS: is there anywhere some type of Out of Character: live chat?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Leonson

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II

Ye can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Leonson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Leonson and welcome to the community. We do not offer private live chat here. All discussion is public. There is a PM system but that is reserved for upgraded members. If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,317
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Leonson

Hello there. The owners of this site have kids that are autistic that's why they have an emphasis on it. Probably some of the members on the site also have their various challenges as well but we try to respect everybody's point of view.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Leonson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,